Protect and showcase your trading cards, postcards, memorabilia photos, and documents with the highest standard in safe storage - Ultra PRO's Platinum Series Pocketed Pages. The Platinum Series pages are produced with our highest thickness, ultra-clear, non-PVC, and archival-safe polypropylene film, and sealed with solid bar seals for superior seal strength and improved lay-flat qualities.
As Ultra PRO's flagship line storage pages, these Platinum Series pages are the premier choice for collectible trading cards, postcards, photos, artist sketch cards, ticket stubs, coupons, and so much more. Each page bears Ultra PRO's hologram quality & authenticity seal on the spine. These pages are 3-hole punched and sized to fit in Ultra PRO's standard-size 3-ring albums.
Ultra PRO's Platinum Series pages are made in California, USA.
- Protect, store and display memorabilia cards, photos, and other documents with Ultra PRO's highest quality Platinum Series pages
- 3-hole punched spine to fit most 3-ring binders, including Ultra PRO's trading card albums
- Solid bar seals offer superior seal strength and improved lay-flat qualities
- Made with non-PVC, acid-free, ultra-clear polypropylene film
- Each box contains 100 individual pages and is made in California, USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Excellent + Excellent + Excellent +Excellent+ Excellent +Excellent +Excellent +Excellent + Excellent +Excellent +Excellent +Excellent +Excellent +Excellent +Excellent +Excellent +
Lightening fast delivery
Received the plastic pages in 2 days. As usual, the quality was excellent.
Great. Ultrapro platinum pages are the only ones I use for my mtg cards. Definitely the way to go.
Sleek, lightweight and clear.
These have worked great for me. I have my cards in Penny savers first then put them in these 9 pocket holders.
Ultra-Pro Platinum Pocket Pages: Nothing is better
Product is durable, long lasting, and protects your sports and non-sports cards. I've been using for Ultra-Pro for decades and there is none better.